Monday, May 11, 2009

Life is a Journey

I know I haven't written a blog in forever. If you know me personally, you then know that I have experienced an inordinately difficult life these past few months. If you know me and hate me, you are probably rejoicing in my misfortune. However, if you don't know what happened to me, it is not really that imporant to share.
Here is what I can say. Our journeys are very unpredicatable. We can never know what is coming next. The hardest things happen when we are the happiest and makes it seem so much worse. The most difficult part of life is learning to trust or giving trust to those who may have broken our trust in the past. During this journey, I have been trying to learn that we cannot control the things that others do, we can only control ourselves. This is where my mind is. This is what I ponder.
As I try to regain myself from the brink of loosing it, I will try to reclaim my love for my blog. Because events of the past six months have robbed me of so much, but I won't let it rob me of my love. You don't win that.

No comments: